Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slide Show Post Katrina



I "met" a very sweet woman online a few months ago who survived Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis. Yes, she survived being at ground zero. She now lives in Texas and would be very happy to come back home to the gulf coast. She may do that someday, but for now she's rebuilding her life. I can't imagine what it was like for her and all of the other survivors of the storm in those horrific weeks and months following the storm. She sent me some pictures that she took in the aftermath of the storm and I put them together in a slide show format I found in photobucket. During this week leading up to the fourth anniversary of Katrina, I may create other slideshows showing the storms aftermath and our recovery. I've also included some pictures hubby and I took in Lake St. Catherine during the last four years. This is for you, Janice.

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile