Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Hiatus is over - Scuzzbucket sentenced

Just came to see how long it's been since I posted here. Over 5 months!

I have absolutely NO reason. I'm retired, I'm working 2-3 days a week. I guess my brain had to retire for a while too.

So much going on in the world, so many scuzzbuckets everywhere. I'm going to start posting here again, at least once a week.
I need to use my brain a little more. Facebook is certainly a brain-pickling website.

Today the worst mayor of New Orleans was sentenced to a measly 10 years for being a cold hearted, evil, selfish, narcissistic, crook.

He hurt New Orleans in so many ways.

Nagin was convicted of taking hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and other favors from businessmen looking for a break from his administration. He was convicted of 20 of the 21 corruption-related counts against him. Prosecutors said Nagin, 57, was at the center of a kickback scheme in which he received checks, cash, wire transfers, personal services and free travel from businessmen seeking contracts and favorable treatment from his city.

While the city was reeling from the effects of Katrina, he schemed to make himself rich. In the midst of Nagin's loss of sanity, I created a website where you can review some of his antics and the reaction of the NOLA blogsphere. I apologize for bad links and missing pictures, but I will be working on updating my website soon.

Karma's a bitch, Ray-Ray. I hope it gets to you soon.

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...