Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How Cold Can You Get???

Urban Outfitters (where I never shop, way overpriced) is selling "Vintage" Kent State sweatshirts complete with blood and bullet holes .


I was a sophomore in high school when the Kent State shootings (AKA the May 4 massacre) occurred.
The National Guard had been called out to an anti-Cambodia protest and fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis..

I'm hoping that the kids buying these shirts are unaware of the history of Kent State shootings and just think the blood and bullet holes are "cool". Me, I'm sick.

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...